Search This Blog For More Than 10,000+ Ebooks

Custom Search

August 9, 2008

2008 Beijing Olympics song"Welcome to Beijing"

This is a very good Welcome Song for Beijing Olympics. I really liked it even though i don't understand Chinese.



Lyrics for this official 2008 beijing olympics welcome song:

Welcome to Beijing "Another morning is coming,
and brings in the fresh air Our friendship will never change,
just like the fragrance of green tea My door is always open for you,
and I'm here for you with open arms You'd know me better when you hugged me,
and you will love it here Be my guest no matter you are from home and abroad You are here as promised, friends we welcome you I grow green plant at home to show you all the legends in the past I want to plant in the soil to make you good memories Friends and strangers,
you are all my guests, and please be at home No matter how many times we meet,
there are still a lot to talk about Welcome to Beijing,
we will show you a brand new place The charm of Beijing is full of life Welcome come to Beijing, let's breath together in the sunshine We want to make new record on this yellow soil I always keep my doors open,
to welcome the world The old ages is smiling like youth,
to welcome that day We are all friends, please make yourself at home With all the smiles, I am here waiting for you----By Hangeng Welcome to Beijing,
May my music touch you Let's working hard and try to go beyond ourselves Welcome to Beijing, it's great to be able to have dream Just be brave and there will be a miracle.



More information about 2008 Summer Olympics on Wikipedia.
Totally there are 57 Indians contesting fot his olympics on 13 sports.

These are the two official websites for 2008 Olympics.

Latest status of Indian performance in 2008 Olympics on Wikipedia.

0 Comments By Users:

Custom Search

Browse Archives

Subscribe in a reader
Add to Google

Subscribe to analog and other stuff by Email