Search This Blog For More Than 10,000+ Ebooks

Custom Search

July 10, 2007

User Request Ebooks

These are the books requested by the users of this blog. If any one wants any book you can Email me at : analogstuff@gmail.com

Some more User Request Book at:

http://analogstuff.net/2007/12/user-request-books.html

Electronic circuit analysis and design
by donald neamen
http://mihd.net/9m8j7a

Solution manual for the same
http://mihd.net/pke2l8


Power Electronics: Converters, Applications, and Design
By Ned Mohan
http://mihd.net/rc8kz4


Design with operational amplifiers and analog integrated circuits
By sergio franco(3rd edition)
http://rapidshare.com/files/1833201/Design_with_Operational_Amplifiers_and_Analog_Integrated_Circuits__3rd_edt._by_Franco__Se
rgio_-_solu.html

Design of analog cmos integrated circuits
By behzad razavi
Solution Manual
http://rapidshare.com/files/1804990/Design_of_Analog_CMOS_Integrated_Circuits_solutions_McGraw__-_RAZAVI.rar.html


Microelectronics circuits
By sedra and smith(5th edition)
Solution Manual
http://rapidshare.de/files/8903362/Microelectronics_Solution_MANUAL__5thEd__MAZ.rar.html


Microwave engineering
By David M Pozar
http://mihd.net/62tdge

58 Comments By Users:

Anonymous said...

Hi,my name is John , im from Mexico city. And i want to ask if you have any e-books.

Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering, 7/E
Himmelblau & Riggs

and her solutions manual.



Problem Solving in Chemical Engineering with Numerical Methods
Cutlip & Shacham

Strategies for Creative Problem-Solving
Fogler & LeBlanc

Introductory Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
Elliott & Lira

Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria, 3/E
Prausnitz, Lichtenthaler & de Azevedo

Thermodynamics and Its Applications, 3/E
Tester & Modell

Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
Balzhiser, Samuels & Eliassen

Introduction to Transport Phenomena in Materials Engineering
Gaskell

Introduction to Transport Phenomena
Thomson

Mass Transfer: Fundamentals and Applications
Hines & Maddox

Transport Processes and Separation Process Principles (Includes Unit Operations), 4/E
Geankoplis

Fluid Mechanics for Chemical Engineers
Wilkes

Process Fluid Mechanics
Denn

Separation Process Engineering, 2/E
Wankat

Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering, 4/E
Fogler

talkaboutanalog said...

Hi John,
Thanks for asking checking my blog. I will try to post as many books as possible in very short time.

Of course the ones which u have requested.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I read your blog on a day to day basis. Nice to see a fellow Indian Hardware engineer posting stuff on Analog circuit design and other related subjects.

I am desperatley in need of the "Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits-Sergio Franco". The last file that you posted on rapidshare is in a ".solu" file format. This file format is something that I have never heared of is not supported well.I was not able to extract it using any of the decompression tools including the WINRAR. Can you try and repost it in someother file format??Also, keep up the good work.

Thanks,
duddface

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am in need of the "Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits-Sergio Franco". The last file that you posted on rapidshare need a password. please I need de password.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

pls could you upload the real textbook not soln manual of sedra and smith microelectronic circuit on to rapidshare.com

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I really appreciate your efforts in spreading knowledge by providing books.
Kindly provide me book "Gas Turbine Combustion" by Arthur Henry Lefebvre and "Gas Turbine Heat Transfer and Cooling Technology" by Author(s) - Je-Chin Han, Sandip Dutta, Srinath Ekkad and any other book about Gas Turbines if possible.I badly need that.I will be very grateful to you.

Best Regards
Rao Muhammad Faisal

Niky said...

hey do you have the solution manual for "introductory chemical engineering thermodynamics" by lira and elliott ???

email me at angelniky@gmail.com if you do. thanks

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Tasneem from South Africa, and i see the solutions manual for chemical reaction engineering was deleted.

Is there anyway i can still get it.

Just being hopeful

Thanx

Anonymous said...

I need it too

Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria, 3/E
Prausnitz, Lichtenthaler & de Azevedo

tanx

admin said...

Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria

http://rapidshare.com/
files/92255923/tmef.rar.html

Anonymous said...

Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits
by Sergio Franco
http://ifile.it/23wiosy

Anonymous said...

Transport Processes and Separation Process Principles
Geankoplis
http://rapidshare.com/files/24548162/Procesos_de_transporte_
y_operaciones_unitarias.pdf

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was lucky to find out about your website as I am currenlty looking for books and solution manuals I can download. I saw that you have posted a link to the Transport Processes and Separation Process Principles (Includes Unit Operations), 4/E Geankoplis but it is the version in Spanish. Could you provide me with the link, if such is available, to the English version? And also, I am looking for the book/solutions to Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers 4/e D.C. Montgomery,& G.C.Runger and the book Looking In Classrooms by Good. It would be greatly if you would send me information as to how I can obtain these books for free. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was wondering if you have a link to the solutions manual for Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria. I have been trying to locate the book (hardcopy) but apparently it is out of print. Could you please try to either locate where I can purchase it or if a link exists to download it please e-mail me at: drfroglegs@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

required solutions for design with operational amplifiers and analog integrated circuits..3rd edition.....immediately

Unknown said...

Hi,

Electronic circuit analysis and design
by donald neamen
http://mihd.net/9m8j7a

has expired, could you be kind enough to renew it please?

Thanks for keeping this blog

Anonymous said...

hi,
i'm trying to find the solution manual for this book

Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria, 3ed Prausnitz, Lichtenthaler & de Azevedo

thanks for you help

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Vince and I'm from Mexico. I downloaded the solution of "Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits-Sergio Franco" but this one requires password, would you care to give me the password? My e-mail is vince.in.da.house@gmail.com
Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

hi,
i have been trying to find the solution manual for this book

Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria, 3ed Prausnitz, Lichtenthaler & de Azevedo


plz send it to me

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am looking for the solutions manual to the following book.
Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria, 3ed Prausnitz, Lichtenthaler & de Azevedo

Can you please post a link or forward it to kareti4u@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hi
I would be grateful if you provide me with "Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria, 3ed Prausnitz, Lichtenthaler & de Azevedo" SOLUTION MANUAL
Please send the link to kavehohadi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi;

I am Xuan and I really need the soluion manual for this book :

Basic Principles and Calculations in Chemical Engineering, 7/E
Himmelblau & Riggs

Can you send me a link to : may2280april@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Xuan

Anonymous said...

hi,
i'm trying to find the e-book and the solution manual for this book
in English if possible

Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria, 3ed Prausnitz, Lichtenthaler & de Azevedo

plz can u send it to this e-mail or notify me where can i find it

bihznd09@live.com

thanks for you help

Anonymous said...

Hello I need "Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, 3rd edt. by Franco, Sergio - solution manuel" and I already download the file from the link you give me but I don't the password to unrar it. Please send me the password at diachiphu@yahoo.com

Thanks so much
Bill

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Im Joyce from Malaysia.
Do u have this e text book and its solution manual???

Introductory Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
Elliott & Lira

Can u send me to my email which is thesky_89@hotmail.com???

Im appreciate ur help!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is marzan the link for Electronic circuit analysis and design
by donald neamen
http://mihd.net/9m8j7a has expired please try to renew it.
u can mail me at marzanggg@gmail.com

thanks

Anonymous said...

transport phenomena in material engineering, Gaskell

George said...

Hello, I was wondering if you had the solutions manual to "Fluid Mechanics for Chemical Engineers" by James O. Wilkes. Thanks!! -George

Unknown said...

Anonymous said...
Hello I need "Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, 3rd edt. by Franco, Sergio - solution manual" and I already download the file from the link you give me but I don't the password to unrar it. Please send me the password at jomoclife@yahoo.com

Thanks so much
jack

Anonymous said...

hey i too m searching for the password to sergio franco solution manual...i hav downloaded the file bt havnt gt the password..can u please post it here..thanx!!!
-anu

Anonymous said...

Hello I need "Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, 3rd edt. by Franco, Sergio - solution manual" and I already downloaded the file from the link you gave me but I don't have the password to open the pdfs in it. Please send me the password at silajeet001@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

Please send me a copy of the solutions manual for Introductory Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics by Lira and Elliott.

email is shylii@juno.com

thanks

Anonymous said...

I am looking for the book/solutions to Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers 4/e D.C. Montgomery,& G.C.Runger

can you send me the link to nghiatrong04@yahoo.com...

thank you so much for your help. you're life saver for all the college student

Anonymous said...

Hello;
I'm Max. i really trying to find the solution manual for this book
"Fluid Mechanics for Chemical Engineers,Noel de nevers "

plz can you send it to this e-mail

max_the_murphy@hotmail.com

thank

Anonymous said...

Hi,,,

I need the solution manual for process fluid mechanics if any one have it, please.

if any one have it please contact me on al-king135@hotmail.com

tnx...

Unknown said...

Hi, I really need to solution for Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-phase Equilibira by Prausnitz.

Anyone has it, please email to yuanzi17@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!!!

BennyR said...

Has anyone gotten the solutions manual for Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-phase Equilibria by Prausnitz?
please email it to BennyR502@yahoo.com
if so thanks

kamilo.mon said...

Hi, I really need to solution for Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-phase Equilibira by Prausnitz.

Anyone has it, please email to kamilo.mon@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!!!

Anonymous said...

hello there pal,
i was looking for an e-book
of electronic circuit analysis and design by donald neamen,
the link on the book in your blog
in not available, the page says
"no file",
may you repost it with another link,

thank you very very much
Godbless

Anonymous said...

Hi
could you please send me the solutions manual to Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-phase Equilibira by Prausnitz.

Please

Thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

The Sergio Franco op amp book needs to be renamed to a .rar extension and then the RAR password is www.elektrotekno.com

These are handwritten solutions, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

If anyone has the Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid Phase by Prausnitz, please post it or send it to superdupermunker@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi guys I need the solution manual of MOLECULAR THERMODYNAMICS OF FLUID_PHASE EQUILIBRIA FROM JOHN M_ PRAUNITZ.if someone have plz tell methanks

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Could somebody please post the link for the solution manual for Molecular thermodynamics of fluid phase equilibria
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm from Indonesia and i'm still undergraduate in chemical engineering

I'm looking for chemical engineering ebooks such as :

Process Fluid Mechanics
by : Morton Denn

Fluid Mechanics for Chemical Engineering
by : James O.Wilkes

Transport Processes and Separation Process Principles
by : Christie John Geankoplis

Elements of Chemical Reaction Engineering
by : H.Scott Fogler

If you have the link for the books, please send to my email or you can just post the link in this blog
Email : lucario_elmz@hotmail.com

Thank you for your help.
^^

Anonymous said...

Thanks anonymous above!!

The Solutions for the Op AMp Book by Sergio Franco can be found at


http://rs11.rapidshare.com/files/1833201/Design_with_Operational_Amplifiers_and_Analog_Integrated_Circuits__3rd_edt._by_Franco__Sergio_-_solu


Rename the downloaded file with .rar
And then use the password "www.elektrotekno.com "

Thanks a lot everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Hey
I really need the solutions manual to molecular thermodynamics of fluid phase equilibria by prausnitz 3rd edition.

Did anyone receive it? and If so could you please send it to me?

Thank you,

ns8108876@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey.. im eina!

Could someone give me a copy of Foust's PRINCIPLES OF UNIT OPERATIONS solution manual..? i badly need it.. thank you so much!

snoopy_pups14@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello! i see that you seem to have the introductory chemical engineering thermodynamics by elliott/lira solution manual. My teacher sucks and i really need this and cannot find it anywhere.

please email me at
einherion@gmail.com

btw great blog.

Anonymous said...

Can you help me get the solutions for Fluid Mechanics for Chemical Engineers 2nd Edition by James O. Wilkes?

Nick said...

Could you please send the solution manual of Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria, 3/E
Prausnitz, Lichtenthaler & de Azevedo ??
I would be very grateful!

My email is nikosche55@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very enlightening and beneficial to someone whose been out of the circuit for a long time.

- Kris

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is obaid plz if u have a soft copy of this book than send me a link to download any help will be greatly appreciated

Solutions Manual for Molecular Thermodynamics of Fluid-Phase Equilibria, 3/E

ubaidyounas@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, My Name is Mario Alberto..

How found these books??

They are very difficult to find..

Thermodynamics and Its Applications -
Tester & Modell

Introductory Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics - Elliott & Lira

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are an expert in this field, you really got some great points there, thanks.

- Robson

Anonymous said...

learned a lot

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thanks for the tremendous help. Would you be kind to provide me with an e-book on 'Transport Processes and Separation Process Principles (Includes Unit Operations), 4/E
Geankoplis
'?
Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I was wondering if you could please post or send me a pdf of

Introductory Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics

Elliot & Lira

and the solution manual as well if you can.

My email's caveman4482@gmail.com

Thanks

Custom Search

Browse Archives

Subscribe in a reader
Add to Google

Subscribe to analog and other stuff by Email