Search This Blog For More Than 10,000+ Ebooks

Custom Search

May 29, 2007

Google New Click to Call Adwords Program

When i was browsing the net today i found one strange thing in google search. Usually when ever we search for any key word we will get the results as well as the sponsered links displayed. When you give a closer look at these sponser links (Adwords) you can see that on top of some links there is an image of Telephone.

The advantage of it is that if suppose you want to talk to that particular advertiser you can just give your phone number to google and then google will connect you to the advertiser free of cost. Google will take care of the telephone charges irrespective of whether it is a local or long distance call.

I tired using a key word.

wipro
and found one result: i gave my cell number and got connected.

Great ideas by google.

You can get more information about this service at:

http://www.google.com/help/faq_clicktocall.html

10 Comments By Users:

Anonymous said...

slow Take a piece of me

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

No matter what others say, I think it is still interesting and useful maybe necessary to improve some minor things

Anonymous said...

Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for some quality points there. I am kind of new to online , so I printed this off to put in my file, any better way to go about keeping track of it then printing?

Anonymous said...

I think one of your advertisements caused my internet browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.

Anonymous said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

Custom Search

Browse Archives

Subscribe in a reader
Add to Google

Subscribe to analog and other stuff by Email